Hot Jalapeño Corn Dip
- Sunshine Sweet Corn - 3 cups, cooked and removed from cob
- Jalapeño Peppers - 2, seeded and chopped
- Green Onions - 2, chopped
- Sour Cream - 3/4 cup
- Mayonnaise - 3/4 cup
- Shredded Colby / Monterrey Jack Cheese Blend - 1/2 cup
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - 1/2 cup
- Garlic Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Onion Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Chili Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt and Black Pepper - to taste
Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, mix together all of your ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of shredded cheese for the top of the dish. Place corn dip mixture into a baking dish and top with 1/4 cup of cheese. Bake 20 - 30 minutes until the top is golden and the dip is bubbly.
Serve with your choice of chips.