- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Italian Sausage and Corn Skillet
- Sunshine Sweet Corn - 4 ears, husked and cut into thirds
- Olive Oil - 1 tablespoon, divided
- Italian Sausage Links - 1lb, quartered
- Red Bell Pepper - 1, cut into 1-inch squares (about 1 cup)
- Green Bell Pepper - 1, cut into 1-inch squares (about 1 cup)
- Onion - 1, cut into thin wedges (about 1 cup)
- Italian Seasoning - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil. Add sausage; cook and stir until well browned, about 7 minutes. Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss corn, peppers and onion with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil, Italian seasoning and salt. Add corn mixture to sausage. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until sausage is cooked through and vegetables are just tender, about 8 minutes.
Fresh supersweet corn bursts with summer sweetness in this quick skillet dinner.