Sweet Corn and Red Pepper Hummus
- Sunshine Sweet Corn - 3/4 cup, cooked and removed from cob
- Chickpeas - 1 can, peeled, drained and rinsed
- Roasted Red Pepper - 1/4 cup
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 3-4 tablespoons
- Kosher Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Black Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
In a food processor, add chickpeas, corn, and roasted red pepper. Blend until combined. Then, slowly add the olive oil with the food processor running. Add in the salt and black pepper; then give it one final blend. Top with additional corn and a drizzle of olive oil as a garnish. Serve with chips or crackers.