Hot Jalapeño Corn Dip
- 3 cups fresh corn, cooked and removed from the cob
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby / Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, mix together all of your ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of shredded cheese for the top of the dish. Place corn dip mixture into a baking dish and top with 1/4 cup of cheese. Bake 20 – 30 minutes until the top is golden and the dip is bubbly.
Serve with your choice of chips.