Sweet Corn, Tomato & Avocado Salsa
- Sunshine Sweet corn - 4 ears, roasted and kernels removed from the cob
- Tomatoes - 2 large tomatoes, diced
- Avocado - 1 large avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- Red Onion - 1/2 cup, chopped fine
- Bell Pepper - 1/2 cup, chopped fine
- Cilantro - 1/4 cup, hand torn
- Lime - 1 lime, juiced (add more if desired)
- Cumin - 1 teaspoon, powdered
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, pepper and hot sauce.
This fresh sweet corn, avocado and tomato salsa is made with Sweet Corn from Florida. It is a delicious and healthy way to freshen up a family dinner or spice up your next barbecue.