- Yield: 6 Servings
Corn on the Cob with Herbed Goat Cheese Spread
- Sunshine Sweet Corn - 6 Ears
- Goat Cheese - 2 Ounces (about 1/4 cup)
- Butter - 2 Tablespoons, softened
- Thyme - 1 Tablespoon fresh leaves or 1 Teaspoon dried
- Black Pepper - 1/8 Teaspoon
- Salt - Pinch
Preheat outdoor grill or preheat oven to 500° F. Place corn in husks on grill or roasting pan; wrap husked ears in aluminum foil. Grill or roast corn, turning occasionally, until kernels are tender, about 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine goat cheese, butter, thyme, pepper and salt; stir until smooth; set aside. Remove husks and silks or unwrap corn in foil; spread goat cheese mixture on ears.
Tangy goat cheese is a healthy option to spread over sweet fresh corn.