- Yield: 6-7 cups
Sweet Corn Gazpacho
- Sunshine Sweet Corn - 3 ears
- Yellow Cherry Tomatoes - 12oz
- Yellow Bell Pepper - 1, roughly chopped
- Medium Shallot - 1/2
- Garlic Cloves - 6
- Canned White Beans, - 1/2 can, drained
- Vegetable Stock - 3/4 to 1 cup
- Lime Juice - optional, to taste
- Cayenne Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Radish Sprouts
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Raw Corn Kernels
- Cilantro Leaves
1. Holding an ear of corn on an angle in a large mixing bowl, slice fresh kernels off the cob and reserve 1/3 cup kernels for garnish. Using the back of your knife, remove the excess ‘milk’ (liquid) from the cob, into the bowl with the kernels. Discard cobs or reserve for later use.
2. Place the corn and remaining ingredients into a blender and thoroughly blend until smooth, 3 to 4 minutes. Refrigerate mixture (in the blender well) for at least an hour.
3. When ready to serve, blend mixture for 30 seconds and adjust seasonings.
4. Ladle gazpacho into bowls and top with a sprinkle the reserved corn kernels.
5. Finish each serving with a drizzle of oil and a small about of radish sprouts and cilantro leaves. Serve.