- Yield: 4 Servings
Mexican Corn and Shrimp Skillet
- Sunshine Sweet Corn - 4 ears, husked and halved
- Butter - 3 tablespoons
- Minced Garlic - 1 teaspoon
- Lime Juice - 1 tablespoon
- Chili Powder - 2 teaspoons
- Dried Oregano Leaves - 1/2 teaspoon, crushed
- Salt - 3/4 teaspoon
- Ground Black Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Large Shrimp - 1lb, peeled and deveined
- Zucchini - 2.5 cups, thinly sliced
- Cilantro - 1/4 cup, chopped
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir in lime juice, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper; cook and stir for 30 seconds. Add corn, shrimp and zucchini, stirring to coat with spice mixture. Add ½ cup water. Cook, covered, over low heat until corn and shrimp are cooked, about 6 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Surprise your family with a Mexican Corn and Shrimp Skillet Dinner, a complete meal that blends together Mexican spices with corn, shrimp and zucchini, ready in just under 15 minutes.