- Yield: 4-6 Servings
Grilled Shrimp and Corn with Creamy Lime Vinaigrette
- Sunshine Sweet corn - 6 ears
- Jumbo Shrimp - 2lbs, raw, peeled and deveined
- Lime - 1, juice and zest
- Olive Oil - 1/4 cup, divided
- Plain Greek Yogurt - 1/3 cup
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
- Crushed Red Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Preheat the grill to high heat. Remove the cornhusks and corn silk, and place the corn and the shrimp on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Whisk 2 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons oil, honey and yogurt together. Add the crushed red pepper, lime zest, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk again. Set the vinaigrette aside.
- Toss the shrimp with 1 tablespoon of olive and salt and pepper to taste. Then brush the corn with 1 tablespoon of oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill the corn for 8-10 minutes, turning every 2 minutes until all sides are slightly charred. Grill the shrimp for approximately 4 minutes, 2 minutes per side.
- When the corn in cool enough to handle, Cut the corn off the cob. Serve the grilled corn warm, topped with shrimp and a drizzle of lime vinaigrette.
Fresh sweet corn and shrimp are a classic combination and this dish shows how the two ingredients bring out the sweetness in one another. Topped with creamy lime vinaigrette, this makes for a healthy and delicious main course.