Sweet Corn and Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 can of chickpeas, peeled, drained, and rinsed
- 3/4 cup fresh corn, cooked and removed from the cob
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper
- 3 - 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
In a food processor, add chickpeas, corn, and roasted red pepper. Blend until combined. Then, slowly add the olive oil with the food processor running. Add in the salt and black pepper; then give it one final blend. Top with additional corn and a drizzle of olive oil as a garnish. Serve with chips or crackers.