Sweet Corn and Seafood Clam Bake
You don’t need to wait for summer to enjoy our version of the classic Clam Bake with sweet corn!
- 8 small red-skinned potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 8 small yellow onions (1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 lobster tails (6 ounces each), thawed if frozen, or 24 clams, or 1-½ pounds mild white fish such as cod, cut in 4 pieces
- 4 ears Sunshine Sweet corn
- Melted butter
- Lemon wedges
In a large saucepan, combine potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, bay leaf and 2 quarts water. Over high heat, bring the mixture to a boil; cook, covered for 10 minutes. Add lobster tails; cook for 5 minutes. Add corn*; continue to cook until lobster meat has turned opaque, 4 to 5 minutes. With tongs, transfer corn, lobster, potatoes and onions to 4 plates, dividing equally. Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges, if desired.
Number of servings (yield): 4 servings