Grilled Corn with Herbed Goat Cheese Spread
- 2 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ears Sunshine Sweet corn, husks peeled back and tied
In a bowl, combine goat cheese, butter, thyme, salt and pepper; stir until smooth. Grill corn until kernels are bright yellow and slightly charred. Spread goat cheese mixture evenly over corn.
Featured in our Grilled Corn Recipes from Around the World Infographic.