Sweet Corn and Watermelon Salad with Citrus Dressing
This crunchy refreshing salad is healthy, light, and delicious! It’s perfect for a light flavorful lunch or served as a side at a Springtime barbecue.
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 2 cups diced watermelon
- 1-1/2 cups sweet corn kernels (2-3 ears Sunshine Sweet corn)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, olive oil, lime juice, zest, honey, salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined. Set aside. Divide arugula onto four plates. Top each portion with watermelon, corn and cheese, dividing evenly. Drizzle with dressing over all.
- ¼ cup orange juice (1 large orange)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Number of servings (yield): 4 portions